Lightfast pigments turn these water dilutable stain concentrates into brightly coloured stains that guarantee lasting brilliance and luminosity.
Stain concentrates and its possible applications
Whether colour design on wood, paper, cardboard or textiles – suitable for all absorbent substrates.
Non-absorbent surfaces, e.g. painted wood, MDF, plastics, metals, etc. are unsuitable for staining.
Stain concentrates are ideal for toys and coloured furniture.
But also for colourful, technical items such as brush woods, picture frames, brush handles and much more.
You want safety?
ENOLIT-Toy-Hydro-StainConcentrates are especially suitable for toys and are tested accordingly according to EN 71-3:2021-06, phthalates, PAH etc..
Test reports are available upon request.
Are you looking for a specific colour tone?
Whether RAL and Pantone, but also NCS or HKS – we are familiar with them.
Our 19 standard colour tones are intermixable. Thus, we can get creative and work out your desired shade.
Stain concentrates and its advantages
- very concentrated and therefore highly productive
- any dilutability with water
- creative color design due to miscibility of all ENOLIT-Toy-Hydro-StainConcentrates
- 19 standard colour tones are the basis for a wide range of colours
- specially adjusted also for processing in the tumbling process
- maximum flexibility due to universal application (dipping, brushing, tumbling, spraying etc.)
For optimum abrasion resistance as well as welding and saliva fastness according to DIN 53 160, we recommend transparent topcoat.
from design to prototype to series production – a consistent color system!
How colourful can it be for you?
We show you the world of colours…..