Large-area workpieces (e.g. children’s furniture) or geometrically demanding raw parts can be coated by hand spraying with special coatings for the toy sector.
The spray paints are usually used when, for example, drum painting is not possible.
Everything is possible here, from matte to high-gloss surfaces. The colorless coatings can be colored with our tested color concentrates and the shades are unlimited.
Depending on the application profile, you can choose between waterborne and solventborne coatings as well as 1K and 2K systems:
Here are some properties, depending on the coating system
- can also be used on bleached wood
- free from fungicidal and bactericidal wood preservatives
- suitable for children’s toys according to DIN EN 71-3, PAH, phthalates etc. (test report available)
- different gloss levels available (matt, silk gloss, glossy)
- Light and weather resistance
- Suitable for TTD processes
- fast drying on and through
- revisable with itself
- tintable with color concentrates